Cake Cup

Greyson EX-GIRLFRIEND


Hi here I'm Elly wanna tell a secret hehheh NOT LIKE THAT ok2x stop playing .. ok today I gonna start about our topic "Greyson EX-GIRLFRIEND" see2x ! arg why I'm so jealous ?? ok2x nothing ..



  • The Name of Greyson EX-GIRLFRIEND
-Lauren Westphalen   
-Logan Nicols
-Alyssa

  • Actually Greyson like that three girl but Greyson better like Lauren. As you know Greyson told everyone on Media.He told all the song he write is it all about confess from his heart ^_^".

  • The song we know and call "Light Up The Dark" is confess about Lauren ."How can I'm know ?". I'm know because the lyrics :-
    Byways, highways, freeways, I’m always yours
    Smoke billowing from your blue eyes that got me from the start
    Planes glowing bright in the distance
    We’re rising high

  • "Blue eyes" OWH ! what LAUREN eyes colour ? BLUE ! that why I'm know 
you still not trust me ? here some PROOF ! As you know Greyson told everyone on Media.He told all the song he write is it all about confess from his heart ^_^".

ok fine, here As you know on Greyson Piano you look carefully its there something  written on the piano. look at the pictures :-





see it ? LAUREN WESTPHALEN ! that is !

that's the END ! 6_6

No comments: